Everycord screen recorder is one of the latest screen recording applications for the iOS devices. Whenever you feel the need to grab the ongoing activities on your iOS screen, launch this app and start recording with a simple push of the button. You can download Everycord on your iOS device without any hassles using Cydia Impactor tool. It is one of the best screen recording applications you will find these days.
If you wish to capture your screen and convert it into a high-quality video, you should get EveryCord. It is a lightweight application, which does not affect the performance of your iOS in any way. It lets you record all kinds of activities including gameplay, app navigation and more. You can create tutorials or simply share the videos with friends.
Download Everycord Screen Recorder:
Everycord app is easy to download and install on iPhone/iPad. The most important thing is to install it without jailbreaking the device. A jailbroken phone is not only vulnerable to threats, such as viruses but also loses its manufacturer warranty. There are two methods to install the app without jailbreaking. One is direct installation and the second one is using cydia impactor. We will see both the methods.
Compatibility: Everycord screen recorder is available on some select iOS devices. In fact, you can download it only on the latest iOS version iOS 10 and many of its iterations.
- iOS 10
- iOS 10.1
- iOS 10.3.3
1. Install Everycord on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch:
You are just a few click away to get this amazing screen recorder on your iPhone or iPad. We are adding the necessary steps below to make it very clear to the users.
- Hit on Install Button below.
- Now, you will a pop up with two options. Cancel and Install
- Hit on Install and wait for the installation to finish.
- Now, get back to home screen and launch the application.
There is one more method other than these two to install Everycord app. Yes, we can install Everycord using tutu helper. This also doesn’t need jailbreaking the device. Do check out the method.
Download Everycord App and Install on IOS using PC/Laptop:
Prerequisites: Let’s first prepare a checklist to make sure that we miss nothing out at the time of Everycord iOS app installation. Here are some of the things you are going to need:
- A computer with internet connection (preferably Wi-Fi)
- IPA FILE: The next thing you need to download Everycord for iPhone & iPad is the IPA file. IPA is the installation file for iOS devices. While you may find plenty of sites with the file, to make sure you don’t run into a malicious site, we have hosted this file for you to download.
- Cydia Impactor: This is the tool which deploys the IPA file on your iOS device. If you don’t have it already, you can go to http://cydiaimpactor.com to download this portable application. There is no need to install this tool. You simply need to unpack the Zip file. Pick the correct version for your operating system.
- Latest iTunes: It is imperative to have the latest version of iTunes on your computer. If you don’t have iTunes you can download it from www.apple.com/in/itunes/download. Make sure you choose the right version for your OS. In case you already have iTunes make sure it is up to date. You can click Help in the Menu bar on the top and select ‘Check for Updates.’ It will tell you whether or not any update is available. If the update is available you can follow the instructions to install it.
How to Install Everycord on iOS (iPhone/iPad) Using Cydia Impactor:
Now that you are ready with everything you need, you can install Everycord for iOS easily. Follow the simple steps below:
- Launch Cydia Impactor tool on your computer (the application file with the drill icon)
- Connect your iOS to the computer via the lightning/USB cable; allow some time for Impactor to detect the device
- From the Impactor, dropdown menu select your iOS device
- Navigate to the folder on your computer in which you downloaded the Everycord IPA file previously.
- Drag and drop the file on the Cydia Impactor screen
- When prompted, enter your Apple login credentials (same username and password you have used on the connected iOS device)
- Wait for Impactor to deploy/install Everycord for iOS on your device
Fix Untrusted Profile Error for Everycord:
Now you can unplug your iOS from the computer. Everycord icon will already appear on the home screen of the device. But, you will see ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ while trying to run it. Why is that so? This is because we have downloaded the app from a third-party developer. This can be fixed very easily. We need to tell the device that Everycord is a trusted app following these steps:
- Launch the Settings application on your iOS device
- Select General
- Navigate to the option ‘Profiles & Device Management’ (choose ‘Profiles’ if you don’t see this option)
- Locate the profile for Everycord and tap it
- Tap ‘Trust’ with the name of the profile
- Tap ‘Trust’ one more time when the prompt pops up
This is it! You have successfully completed the installation of Everycord on your iOS. You can start recording screen videos now.
How To Install EveryCord On iOS With A Single Click:
Before we end:
Liked this guide? Do not forget to share it with the others. We would like everyone to be able to use this incredible application. Click the following icons to share this article.
Aforementioned steps work seamlessly on most iOS devices. But, if you seem to have run into any sort of trouble with Everycord installation, please feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will try to find the fix for you.